Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Whoo I really gotta cut back

It's that time of the week again.

Bionic Commando - This is that new one that was developed by the now-defunct GRIN. No I'm not talking about the remake of the NES game. This is that new NEW one with the 3D Graphics and whatever whatever. Heard some good things and hey it was cheap.

Viking: The Battle of Asgard - Heck I dunno why I bought this myself. Maybe I'll have some fun with it at least.

Divine Divinity - Since I don't do drugs and very rarely drink that leaves action-rpgs as my one real addiction. I could always quit videogames but action-rpgs? Hmm doubtful. It's either this or installing Diablo 2 for the billionth time so hey might as well try something new.

Might & Magic 1-6 Collection - I like dungeon crawlers so this obviously got purchased.

I'm really going to have to do something about all these game purchases. I still want to make room for a Playstation 3 and Good Lord have you seen the scheduled releases for March? Sega's Yakuza 3, Tri-Ace's End of Eternity, and Square-Enix's Final Fantasy XIII all on the SAME DAY. Absolute madness I'm afraid to say.

Course knowing myself chances of buying all of these games at the time they come out is slim to none. Still though I gotta focus on getting my backlog looked at and possibly gotten rid of before I can even think of purchasing anymore games.

No comments:

Post a Comment