Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wasted more money today...

I finally got around to purchasing a PC. Granted I'm not sure when it'll arrive and I haven't heard much of anything regarding its status but well yeah a PC. To celebrate I threw away more money on games.

Echo Night Beyond - From the makers of King's Field comes uh..well I have no idea what this is. I'm guessing it's an adventure game set on a spaceship and its more about messing around with ghosts than slaying beasts. It was 3.99 so at least I'm not out much if it doesn't turn out all that hot.

Castlevania: Rebirth - Dunno why but I've been on an "old-school" Castlevania kick. So far I'm finding this game to be very enjoyable.

Final Fight 3 - I heard a lot of great things about this beatemup so I took advantage of the fact that it was just released on the Virtual Console yesterday. At the moment I'm not really feeling it. I'll give it some more time but ehhh...yeah.

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires - My highly sophisticated taste in videogames should prevent me from continuing to play games from the Warriors series. So much for that I suppose.

I'm also supposed to pick up Bayonetta today but I'm kind of conflicted as to whether I should beat Devil May Cry 1 and Viewtiful Joe first.

No comments:

Post a Comment