Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To-Do List

I've decided to put every game I plan on looking at on this list. This is mostly just for reference and don't expect to see reviews of all of these games any time soon.

Viewtiful Joe
Devil May Cry 1
P.N. 03
The Red Star
Echo Night Beyond
Taito Legends 1 -April-
Taito Legends 2 -April-
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 -April-
Activision Anthology
Megaman: Network Transmission -March-
Megaman 1-9 + 10? -March-
Kuon
Shadow of the Colossus
Sega Classics Collection -April-
Gradius V
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years War
Mushihime-sama Futari -April-
Ninja Gaiden 1-2 and most likely NG:Black as well
Castlevania 2, 3, Super, Rebirth, and Rondo of Blood when it finally hits US VC
Red Faction: Guerilla
Project Sylpheed
Namco Museum Virtual Arcade -April-
Fatal Frame 2
Raw Danger
Bionic Commando (360)
Stonekeep
Fallout 2
Might & Magic 1-5
Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers
Dragon Quest 5
Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 + Expansions
Data East Arcade Classics -April-

I also have quite a few XBLA/XBLindie titles to get around to as well. There's also some other games though for those I don't think I currently have the means to play them(Take my Saturn for example, I'm missing cables, I don't have a Genesis or a Dreamcast yet I have several games between them as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment