Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Picked up Bayonetta!

Yes indeed I've finally gotten this game and yeah it's really sweet. It's a bit easier than I expected considering most of my deaths have been due to the stupid QTE segments. I'm up to uhhh..chapter 10 I believe so I'm moving pretty quickly. Granted this isn't accounting for additional difficulties and all that other good stuff but hey I'll figure all that out when I get there. So far it's great stuff.

Also while I was at Gamestop I found P.N. 03 for....$3. Pretty swell eh? So with DMC1, VJ1, and PN03 I've covered all the bases and can focus on how these games have influenced each other and whatever whatever.

Course that's all going to wait until I can get my new PC up and running as well as play through all four games. At least I think things will be quiet up until the release of Mass Effect 2. Then again I'm not so sure if I'm going to get that game(the aspect I'm most looking forward to in ME2 is the soundtrack if you can believe it).

No comments:

Post a Comment