Thursday, January 21, 2010

Warning! Doing some construction

I just got my computer(yay hurray) so first thing's first I have to do a number of updates to account for all of the new looks I've been doing. Please excuse the mess for the time being.

Right now the big plan for me is going to be Freeware February. Yep if Arcade Appreciation April and Genesis June didn't bug you enough now I'm gonna hit you off with nothing but looks at great free PC games. Then again the first game I decided to load up (Blue Wish Resurrection Plus) hit me with a BSOD during the first boss fight. Not sure what's up with that but I'd rather not kill my PC so quickly after buying it. I might do something different like finish up a number of games that have gone unlooked or maybe go through my GOG/Steam accounts for stuff to play.

It'll take me a little while to get everything up to speed though so eh whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment