Tuesday, September 28, 2010

October is Castlevania month?

Hey it sounds like an idea to me. There are certainly enough of those games floating around now that perhaps some interesting talk can be gleamed from them. Aside from that there's Lords of Shadow arriving next week and a pretty swank trailer was put out fairly recently. I'm still not sure what to think about the game but eh I think I'll do some trade-ins and give it a go. So yeah the plan is to talk about as many CV games as I can get my hands on..which is surprisingly pretty numerous because Konami has done a fine job of making quite a few of them available through various distribution services.

On the other hand I'm still way behind on reviews of other games. I'll try to pump the output up a bit cause the content has been a bit anemic lately. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment