Thursday, September 9, 2010

More pick-ups

Ys 7 - I knew I was going to buy it eventually. I even splurged and got the special edition with all of the extras.

Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light - Look it was cheap okay? Besides one can never have enough turned-base RPGs right? Right.

Star Ocean: The Second Evolution - I loved Star Ocean 2 on the psx. I think the entire purpose of it was to simply take in the awful storyline and ridiculous characters and just break it however you like. I put about a hundred hours into that game and yet I never actually beat it. I did beat Star Ocean 3 & 4 though so hmm..gotta fix that.

Other than that there's not much going on. I've been playing a bunch of games but not completing any of them. It's a bit of a messy affair at the moment so here's a progress report:

Yakuza 3 - Still great
Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time - Real good
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Good
Harmony of Dissonance - Okay
Circle of the Moon - Bleah
Ys 3 - Yikes
Rocket Knight Adventures - Still Class
River City Ransom EX - It's uh...huh
Spelunky - So good but oh look I died AGAIN.
Final Fantasy 1 & 2 & 4 (Advance) - Comfortable & haven't started & Well okay there it is.
Style Savvy - I can't put it down.

I also played a couple demos. Sengoku Basara 3 looks like a fine improvement on the second game though the voice-acting is absolutely horrendous. Usually I can ignore that sort of thing but nobody shuts up. Everyone has something to say about everything and it's hard to focus on my insane combos when some guy is reciting the Gettysburg Address during battle.

There's also Quantum Theory and uh...Wow? That's all I can really say.

I should probably give the Vanquish demo another look. I didn't quite get into it last time and I should probably do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment