Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playing Metroid 1 again...for the first time?

Though I'm quite familiar with the first Metroid game I've decided to attempt a playthrough pretending I have no prior knowledge as to where anything can be found. Afterwards I'll probably try this with the first Legend of Zelda and Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. I'm not sure if I could portray this ignorance with 100% accuracy since I'll still be quite familiar with the concept of "videogame logic". Videogame logic tends to make even the most cryptic scenarios quite plausible. 

If you've tried something similar or better yet you can recall your experiences playing any  of these games for the first time I'd love to read about them.

I should also be starting work on a couple reviews(Namely Final Fantasy XII because I simply can't take it anymore) but most of my gaming time has been spent on Raiden Fighter Aces. I guess this is natural as the 2D shooter tends to be my favorite genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment