Monday, May 24, 2010

Playing Nier - This game is amazing.

Not much else I can say beyond that. I still have quite a ways to go so don't expect a review anytime soon. I'm taking my time with this one and soaking it all in cause to me at least it's looking to be a very special game.

While Mario Galaxy 2 is out now I'm doing something a bit different. Since there's no way I'll be able to properly make time for this game I've decided to pace myself and just play for a little while each week. Consider this a sort of weekly discussion where I talk about areas I've just been to and what I've thought of them.

Cause at the moment my backlog is just crazy and I have way too many games that require quite a bit of time and dedication in order to complete. Still I'm sure I'll have something reviewed before too long.

I guess I could always write some features or something. There are a number of things on my mind I'd like to discuss though time spent on that could also be spent on playing games. Hmm well whatevs guess all I can do is run with it and see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment