Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More additions to the library

Tekken 6 - I figure this will make a good supplemental game to mess around with while I work on something else. If I can hop on here, play for a little while, do some combos, unlock some new clothes to play dress-up with, and maybe play a sub-par beatemup well that's fine by me. If nothing else this'll help me kill time until I can work up the nerve to purchase Style Savvy for the DS.

Nier - From everything I've read and heard about this game it sounds like potential GOTY material for me. Yeah yeah I know there's quite a few people that'll say otherwise but hey whatever.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Okay I haven't bought this game yet but that's because it's not out yet. It is preordered though and the only part I'm not looking forward to is having to play the game on an 18" TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment