Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pictures of Japanese Arcades

Dcharlie from the Neogaf forum uploaded several pictures he's taken in various arcades around Japan. I can't say that I'll be going to Japan any time ever so in a way it's kind of a depressing sight. Probably for the best though as I'd just waste all of my money in arcades.

That's all well and good but where's the real update? Well I've been a bit sidetracked with all these games coming out. I think I'm most of the way through 3D Dot Heroes so expect a look on that one in the near future. Afterwards I'll get back to some other stuff and hopefully clear some space by the time Mario Galaxy 2 hits...in little over a week. After Galaxy I think there's a lull until Deathsmiles but yeesh there's just too many games coming out.

Course even with all that I can't get Demon's Souls out of my head. This game is excellent but I have to put it off for the time being. Even now when I load up my browser to make these half-assed updates there are half a dozen Demon's Souls-related web-pages staring me in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment