Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yep bought some mo' games

I can't help it. It's like I always say: Money not spent is money...well okay just fill in the rest with whatever you want. The important thing is that I'm doing my best to feign relevancy by buying all of the newest and hottest games.

Assassin's Creed 2 - See here's one. This is a record for me because I believe this game isn't even a year old. Between this and Mass Effect 2 I might have what it takes to become a legitimate game reviewer. Now if I could just figure out how to add scores to everything.

A Playstation 3 - Just in case a few of you guys were thinking I was only buying PS3 games because I thought the cases were sexy. Gotta admit though they are pretty nice.

Resistance 1 - Heck they're so nice I decided to buy another PS3 game. It was either this or the sequel and since this was cheaper and a number of people weren't too fond of the other game I figure I'll play it safe for the moment. I needed at least one PS3 launch game to play though I'm still looking for Ridge Racer 7 and possibly Genji 2 as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment