Thursday, April 29, 2010

Expect updates to be a bit more sporadic

While I'd love to be able to produce game reviews at least once every two days I gotta admit that at the moment I'm just swamped with "work". This Playstation 3 I just got is killing me. Actually strike that it's not so much the console as it is Disgaea 3. I got this game knowing exactly what to expect and yet it has still managed to take over. It's hardly anything more than a cutesy front-end for bar-filling and stat-raising and yet I'm addicted to it. Hopefully I'll be able to right this ship eventually and get back to writing about real games but ehhhh I dunno.

Then again I guess it doesn't matter much because I signed up for Google analytics and boy is that a depressing read. My visitor count is the saddest thing since Terms of Endearment. I'm still trying to figure out what to do about that as well so factor in everything else that is important to life and yeah that leaves no time for updates.

Still I imagine there are other things I could be talking about. That whole thing with Bungie and Activision is pretty crazy right? I mean wow who would have thought? Okay yeah I'm no good at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment