Monday, June 29, 2009

Websites to check out for June of '09

Acidglow's youtube - Acidglow and his partner Saera go through tons of games and post videos of each playthrough. Granted you probably shouldn't be watching these videos if you're looking for superplays or advanced strategies but they're easy on the eyes and watchable. Good for a rainy day.

Classic Game Room HD - These guys have been around for quite awhile but I've just now gotten around to watching their videos. I'm usually not fond of watching video reviews as most reviewers just don't have the voice for it but these guys are great at what they do. I even watched reviews for games I had no interest in just because they're all of such good quality.

PepsimanVsJoe's Gaming blog -Frankly I'm not sure what I was doing with this but I really shouldn't have bothered. Feel free to point and laugh.

And yeah...that's it. I'll try to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment