Saturday, April 17, 2010

AA - Gunblade NY and LA Machineguns Wii-bound

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/04/15/gunblade-ny-la-machineguns-arcade-hits-pack-leaked/

With the Wii and rail-shooters going together like peanut butter and whatever goes good with that it's only a matter of time until companies get around to porting more of their stuff to the console.

I played Gunblade NY a long time ago and the only thing I remember about it is that the massive gun it used made my arms numb after awhile. For some reason I can't imagine the Wii remote having quite the same effect. Still it's always nice to have ports especially when it comes to games I honestly never expected to see again.

Still wish I could get one of those actual guns from the game though. It's bad enough I couldn't get my very own special ops gun for the Ghost Squad home port, that thing was amazing in the arcades.

No comments:

Post a Comment