Saturday, April 16, 2011

Want to see a new review? Request it.

I'll be honest here. I don't have nearly as much time for this blog as I used to. Currently I'm writing reviews for a handful of other websites (my latest can be found right here) and when my blog averages less than five visits a day the incentive to continue writing for it just isn't there. At the moment I'm working on Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga as well as Strania and I'm sure by the time I'm done with those I'll have a couple other games that must be reviewed.

So while it means I have to be "that guy" I have a proposition. The title pretty much explains the gist of it but I'll go into more detail. If there's an interest in a particular game or heck even any interest at all I'll consider putting some effort into playing and reviewing the requested games. It gives me the feeling that I've been assigned a review and I'll put more of an effort into getting around to it. As it stands however if I don't get requests then the only updates this blog will be getting are whenever I finish reviews for other websites. So if you have any requests, comments, or anything else of the sort then shoot an email to PepsimanVsJoe@hotmail.com.

Here are the games that are up for a possible review:

Grandia Extreme
The Red Star
Bujingai: The Forbidden City
Neo Contra
KUON
Drakengard 2
Echo Night Beyond
Megaman 9
Fatal Frame 2
Deathsmiles
Guwange
Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets doublepack
Dead Rising 2
Risen
Might & Magic 7
Littlebigplanet 2
Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Alpha Protocol
Way of the Samurai 2
Ys 7
Loco Roco 2
Ridge Racer 2 (PSP)
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Valkyrie Profile
Space Invaders Extreme 2
Grandia 1
Final Fantasy 9
Adventures of Little Ralph
Vanquish
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Majin: The Forsaken Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment