Thursday, December 23, 2010

Whoa...I've been sick.

This is my latest excuse for the lack of updates lately. It's been a rough weekend and it takes me forever to get up to speed after getting hit with the flu.

Anyway I think I purchased a few games...uh huh here we go.

Just Cause 2 - This is a lot of fun.
Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light - Also really good.
Super Meat Boy - Would probably be great as well except I can't get it working on my PC. Oh well maybe when I get a new computer.

The plan for next year is...well I dunno exactly. I have quite the library to work with for awhile and my two major purchases for January and February are Littlebigplanet 2 and the Pink Sweets / Muchi Muchi Pork double-pack. I guess I'll just play it by ear and see where it goes. I'd also like to look into a little self-promotion...y'know...help get my name out there so this blog can get more readers. I don't know the first thing about any of that stuff though so *sigh* oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment