Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More game purchases

First off let me point out that my lack of updates has been due to my wacky Internet connection. It's at the point now where I have maybe 30 seconds of time to check out sites and do whatever before I have to reconnect. That is a lame excuse isn't it though? It's not like I can't just write all of my reviews and then quickly post them when I'm online.

Actually I uh..have to blame Final Fantasy 7. Gosh isn't everyone tired of that game by now? It's still #1 in the Playstation 1 Gamefaqs board for crying out loud. What else is there to talk about? Whatever the case I've been playing the crap out of this game and enjoying it.

Oh and yes those game purchases. Can't get enough of those huh? This time around I have gotten:

Drakengard 2 - In-between Drakengard 1 and Nier Cavia released this little title that isn't going to be as memorable or as well-regarded as its older brother and younger sister (or would that be distant cousin? I suck at analogies) but what the hell there's something worth talking about buried away in this sequel.

Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals - Alright a Lufia 2 remake!...oh. In a move that will leave some fans perplexed, Neverland opted to make this entry an action-rpg re-imagining of the best game in the Lufia series. I'm playing this right now and it's fun..kind of reminds me of Ys 7 but with better dungeons and not quite as good combat.

Sengoku Basara 3 - This game won't be out until tomorrow but I've all but made it my destiny to buy it.

Alundra - If I ever get my internet problems straightened out this will get bought without question. Not finishing Alundra may be one of thousands of reasons why I have insomnia so the extra .1% chance of sleeping better at night would be worth my while.

Oh and I will have another update real soon. There are after all still tons of Castlevania games to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment