Saturday, July 24, 2010

What's to blame for the lack of updates?

Yeah I know I should be talking about games I've played through lately but uh...nope not in the mood. Lately I've been playing Smackdown Vs Raw 2010. I'm a fan of the series because of one major factor, the customization. Being able to create characters and then watch them punch each other is where I get all of the fun out of these games. Admittedly I'm a bit disappointed in this version because there are no options for Women to wrestle Men(and vice-versa).

Whoa now don't give me that look. I just happen to get a kick out of watching say...Lady GaGa choke-slamming the hell out of Pepsiman, Zangief, TRON, or hell even myself. I hear it's possible in SvR 2009 so maybe I should track that down as well.

Other than that there's not much else going on. I beat Dual Hearts and Drakengard so maybe I should review them fairly soon. There's some other things I want to talk about but uh..I don't know if I should even bother.

So whatever I'm going to scour the internet for new characters I should create in SvR 2010. I'm not really in the mood to actually play some games at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment