Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yay Hurray spent more mon...ay?

In a shocking twist I did some shopping and picked up a bunch of games.

Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 - Classic cRPGs certainly and yet despite all the time I've spent with either of them I've never finished a playthrough. Maybe one day I can make things right.

Data East Arcade Classics - Well you all knew I would buy this anyway cause of the word "Arcade" and all. Still it looks like a good if kinda skimpy compilation.

Deadly Premonition - Here's an odd one. I'm not even sure if this game will be released anytime ever let alone anytime in February. Still it looks like a low-budget Japanese take on the David Lynch series Twin Peaks. Worth the $20 for that alone I think.

Dragon Quest V - I played through DQ4 last year and enjoyed it quite a bit. I probably could have picked this up sooner but oh well. Weird that I managed to buy three games that start with "D" in such a short time.

ESP Galuda 2 - Apparently this game has been confirmed to be region-free so needless to say I had to have it. I loved the original game so getting the sequel was the obvious course of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment