Sunday, February 28, 2010

Plans for March

Turns out tomorrow Megaman 10 is hitting Wiiware. While I'd love to pick it up then it's looking more likely that I'll grab the XBLA version that hits at the very end of the month(jeeze Microsoft great job working that out).

With Megaman 10 hitting at the beginning, middle, and end of this month on all three consoles what else can be said aside from March is Megaman Month? To celebrate MMM I will be playing through all ten games and giving my thoughts on them. I also have Network Transmission to talk about. I'd also like to discuss the Megaman X series as well as the Zero series and maybe even ZX but I'll save all that for another time. I should also be finishing Deadly Premonition soon so look forward to reading more about that if you haven't picked the game up already. There'll be looks at other games as well, mostly Virtual Console stuff.

Don't forget April is Arcade Appreciation month season 2 which means tons more of those wacky arcade games we know and love. Hopefully Microsoft Game Room has some stuff worth talking about by then cause at the moment the only game on the service I'm currently interested in is Asteroids Deluxe. Then again depending on any number of factors I might snag a couple other titles as well like Centipede and Millipede.

No comments:

Post a Comment