Thursday, October 15, 2009

Videogame looks to uh...look forward to

Since the Wii isn't exactly the greatest thing around for updating blogs I'm continuing to buy and play games. By the time I finally get a working PC I'll be able to do dozens of updates, clean up some of my messier ones, and generally make up for a lot of lost time.

As I said before I'll get to looking at these titles eventually:

Castlevania III - Tough game. Dunno why I've been playing Castlevania again. I guess since I've talked about that game's particular style of action-platforming I should take another look at it.

Super Castlevania 4 - Not so tough game. There's somethings I'd like to discuss about this game but I'll save it for when I can start doing regular updates again.

Ninja Blade - From the Nightshade look one would assume that I'd be moving on to Ninja Gaiden. Well that ain't happening just yet. If and when I do get around to that series I'm going to start with the NES games. Besides this game happens to be by From Software. This is nice as I have been playing quite a few of their games lately.

Sega Ages: Fantasy Zone DX - I saw a good deal on this fab compilation so I immediately snapped it up. Aside from containing almost every Fantasy Zone game there's a very nice remake of Fantasy Zone 2: Tears of Opa Opa. I'm really looking forward to this one in particular as I loved the Master System version.

Way of the Samurai 3 - I ordered this earlier but as I predicted there's been some delays and between that and Amazon's free shipping I'll be lucky to have this in my hands by November. Regardless I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment