Monday, August 10, 2009

Still around

I've just moved into a new place with neither internet access nor TV so as you can imagine there's been a lack of updates. Thankfully both issues should be rectified soon enough and I'll be back to writing about games...yay.

Anyway the plan for my next series of updates is the first-person-dungeon-crawler-RPG genre. If there's a better word for all of that please let me know. Pickings are rather slim at the moment thanks to the lack of a workable PC --I tried to run Quake 1 on this thing and it nearly exploded-- but chances are good I'll be looking at Mazes of Fate, Etrian Odyssey 2, Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land, and The Dark Spire. As more games in the genre come along it's entirely possible I'll look at them as well.

I'll be adopting a different review style for these next few updates. Let me know how they work out if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment