Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back again

Okay so I finally have internet access again and instead of posting all of the updates I've fallen behind on I decided to shop on ebay for new games. Don't worry though as I haven't forgotten about this blog as I have a slew of games I'm looking forward to writing about:

Kuon - Survival Horror game by From Software.

Fatal Frame II - Survival Horror Photography game by Tecmo

Silpheed: The Lost Planet - 2D Shooter by Game Arts/Treasure

Shadow of the Colossus - Puzzle Platformer by Sony

The Dark Spire, Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land, Evolution: Worlds - Dungeon Crawlers from a whole mess of people.

King's Field: The Ancient City - from From

Gradius V - Gradius game by Treasure

Raw Danger - Disaster Survival game by Irem

Megaman: Network Transmission - Megaman game by Capcom

Megaman Anniversary Collection - Megaman games by Capcom

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - Tactical Espionage Action game by Konami

Metroid: Zero Mission - Metroid game by Nintendo

Yes I admit this is a rather staggering list but do know that I will tackle all of these games eventually(just don't hold your breath). As a bonus if time is on my side I'll look at a handful of more current titles as well. Though unfortunately as of right now all I'm looking forward to in the near future is Raiden IV, Way of the Samurai 3, and Illvello(from the makers of Radilgy, Karous, & Chaos Field). Yeah I dunno how all three games managed to be by the same publisher but eh oh well.

Still eyeing the possibility of purchasing a Japanese Xbox 360. With Mushihime Futari and now ESP Galuda II on the way the pain of going without this console only becomes more unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment