Sunday, July 26, 2009

This blog is due for a new direction

I don't know about you guys but I'm not finding this blog very enjoyable. It's mundane, predictable, and repetitive. In fact it's sort of like this game I'm playing right now called Sacred 2. Why am I playing it? Because it combines level-ups and random loot. I thought quitting Diablo 2 would have gotten me to quit messing around with these stupid games yet here I am down in it again. The names change and I'm sure I'm fighting different shapes than before but for the most part the only reason I'm playing it is because hearing level-up noises and equipping rare items that make random numbers bigger is one of the few constant thrills I get out of videogames.

So I'm changing the direction. I'm not sure where I'm going or even what I'm doing but I will not stay here.

In possibly related news I just finished reading a fascinating article on Diablo II. It may be worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment