Thursday, July 30, 2009

...

So I really don't have any idea what I'm going to do. I haven't even been playing any games lately. Okay well I have been playing a little Marvel Vs Capcom 2 on XBLA. It's a decent port of a broken game so while it plays well online I wouldn't bother with the ranked matches. All too often if you're not using certain characters or even certain character assists you'll find the game to be a serious headache. It's loads of fun with friends or people you know on the internet at least.

Other than that though there's nothing out there for me it seems. Maybe I should dump everything and start anew. Maybe I'll buy that new PC I keep talking about it and go from there. More likely I'll just sit here waiting for something to happen.

Whoops should also point out that there are a handful of bugs when playing MvC2 online.

No comments:

Post a Comment