Thursday, September 11, 2014

IHNIWTG - My Top 25 Xbox 360 games.

I wrote out this list on a whim. It's probably better that it's here on my blog, for posterity reasons.

25. Deathsmiles 2 & 2X 
24. Guwange
23. Gears of War 1 (I dunno, 2 & 3 just weren't the same. On paper they're better sequels, but they never quite clicked with me)
22. Vanquish
21. Lost Planet 2 (One of the best co-op shooters ever)
20. Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (Stupid amount of time spent on this)
19. Driver: San Francisco (Highly underrated, a fantastic driving game)
18. Dodonpachi Resurrection 
17. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
16. Saint's Row 2 
15. Modern Warfare 2 (Yes..Not Modern Warfare 1. Don't judge me.)
14. ESP Galuda 2
13. Deadly Premonition
12. Muchi Muchi Pork / Pink Sweets
11. Mamotte Knight
10. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
9. Bayonetta
8. Pacman CE DX+ & Pacman CE
5. Mushihime-sama Futari
4. Raiden Fighter Aces
3. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Just DD is fine too)
2. Dark Souls
1. Guardian Heroes (Yes my favorite Saturn game is also my favorite X360 game..cheats!)

Honorable mentions:

Lost Odyssey
Tales of Vesperia
Crackdown
Resident Evil 5
Dead Rising 1
Lost Planet 2
Geometry Wars 2
Mass Effect 1 (I'd include Mass Effect 3's multiplayer but I have that on PC)
Virtual On: Oratario Tangram
Test Drive Unlimited
Binary Domain
Dodonpachi Saidaioujou (Some Cave-heads would put this game over Resurrection, I can see why but it's my preference)

No comments:

Post a Comment