First of all big ups to the seller on ebay I got this from. What a great guy.
Anyway here's all the games that came with it.
God of War: Chains of Olympus - Considering my feelings on the first two games I dunno if I'll ever get around to playing this but hey trade-in fodder is good too right?
Midway Arcade Treasures: Extended Play - This set seems a bit superfluous when I already own the first two Treasure sets on the PS2 but hey whatevs.
Loco Roco 2 - Never played the original and I haven't the faintest idea what it's about it but again hey whatevs.
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded - Finally! Mercs and 1943 Kai wherever I want!
Spiderman: Web of Shadows - Another one of those titles I have no idea about. Oh well.
Lumines - Yep the original. Most of my experience is with the XBLA version but this one is good too. The music and presentation seem a bit better at least.
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters - Up Your Arsenal? Crack in Time? Quest for Booty? Going Commando? I can't believe a videogame series exists in which I hate every single one of its subtitles.
Secret Agent Clank - Well at least there isn't a subtitle involving a joke about butts and/or penises.
Sega Genesis Collection - I already have Sonic's Ultimate Genesis collection but oh well this is cool too. Sword of Vermillion all over the world!(That is if I ever went anywhere beyond Central Florida)
LittleBigPlanet - Not too bad so far. I probably could have just grabbed the PS3 version for a song but for a package deal it ain't bad at all.
So at least as far as I'm concerned like a lot of my favorite games this collection is one of those "whole that is greater than the sum of its parts" dealie. Still I'll get around to a number of these eventually and there are still all of the PSP games I've been missing out.
The analog nub still makes my left thumb sore though. Sheesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment