Since the Wii isn't exactly the greatest thing around for updating blogs I'm continuing to buy and play games. By the time I finally get a working PC I'll be able to do dozens of updates, clean up some of my messier ones, and generally make up for a lot of lost time.
As I said before I'll get to looking at these titles eventually:
Castlevania III - Tough game. Dunno why I've been playing Castlevania again. I guess since I've talked about that game's particular style of action-platforming I should take another look at it.
Super Castlevania 4 - Not so tough game. There's somethings I'd like to discuss about this game but I'll save it for when I can start doing regular updates again.
Ninja Blade - From the Nightshade look one would assume that I'd be moving on to Ninja Gaiden. Well that ain't happening just yet. If and when I do get around to that series I'm going to start with the NES games. Besides this game happens to be by From Software. This is nice as I have been playing quite a few of their games lately.
Sega Ages: Fantasy Zone DX - I saw a good deal on this fab compilation so I immediately snapped it up. Aside from containing almost every Fantasy Zone game there's a very nice remake of Fantasy Zone 2: Tears of Opa Opa. I'm really looking forward to this one in particular as I loved the Master System version.
Way of the Samurai 3 - I ordered this earlier but as I predicted there's been some delays and between that and Amazon's free shipping I'll be lucky to have this in my hands by November. Regardless I'm excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment